My client are a London based structural steel company that have been servicing the structure steel industry for half a century and therefore have a great reputation with their well-established list of clients. Due to a healthy amount of work on, they are looking for an experienced structural steel project manager who has demonstrable experience of working on structural steel projects ideally working for a structural steel company. The role will encompass the full project life cycle from the moment the job has been won through to hand over of the finished project to the client.
The duties of the role will include the following
- Appoint Project Installation team
- Schedule Project Installation Pricing
- Confirming Project Delivery Schedules - Phases/ Lotting with Draughtman
- Project Methods Statements
- Requesting Instructions for Additional site works/delays
- Completing Daily Site diaries of works completed
- Organizing Plant for Installation
- Site Meetings
- Lead weekly Office Meeting and produce weekly meeting
- Managing Draughtman and Project Co-ordination
- Site Surveys & Setting out
The role will come with a fair bit of autonomy to run your projects, but obviously under the guidance of the Directors. The role is paying a competitive salary as well a vehicle or car allowance as part of the package. The role can offer an immediate start for the successful applicant.