Our client is a well-established, multidisciplined engineering design consultancy that are based in South west London. They employ circa 25 people and are growing due to increased work load in their sector. They are looking for an Office manager/ senior administrator to join their friendly and busy office. The job will be varied and requires someone who is adaptable and able to support various teams. A candidate that has worked in an engineering/ construction/ building related environment would be highly desirable, but they are willing to train up an experienced office manager/ senior administrator if required
- Provide general clerical support and assistance to the Operations/Commercial Director and Project Teams, including the call for information from departments across the Company.
- To be conversant in the use of COINS/CMAP (or similar system) in order to assist in the Processing of invoices, timesheets and generation of Purchase orders.
- To maintain and update Safe Working Hours spreadsheet, logging and tracking hours worked using timesheet data
- To manage the provision of PPE and equipment and maintain their records.
- Assist in the management of Staff Compliance ensuring health and safety training is undertaken and maintain records.
- Assist in the production of reports and follow up of actions.
- Office management duties.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Be responsible for the management and administration of the Sentinel Scheme. Management of staff competencies. Booking training and medical assessments.
- General clerical/secretarial duties including typing letters, memos, reports, printing documents, filing and promptly answering all incoming telephone calls.
- Provide accurate and effective administration to the Operations/Commercial Director and the Engineering Project teams.
- To maintain documentation and health and safety records for the Engineering Team.
- Technical filing on to computer-based business systems.
- Preparing, printing and binding of documents, drawings and technical documents for colleagues or Clients as requested and required.