Mobile Commercial Plumber - London - £36,000.00
Location : South London/ Kent and central London only.
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and residential clients.
Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a commercial plumbing engineer to join their growing team.
THE JOB – COMMERCIAL PLUMBER
The plumbers main duties will be small planned and reactive maintenance on the high end residential plant rooms & commercial portfolio within south London mainly.
Carrying out the following work:
Working hours and requirements:
- General plumbing bleeding radiators, cylinders, changing valves.
- Reactive, Servicing and repairs
- Small pipework/light installation
- Motor repairs
- Replacing taps and sinks
- Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
- Must have a driving licence
- Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3
£35,000.00/£36,000.00 PER ANNUM
Van & Fuel Card (private use available)
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Call out 1 in 8 with £75 retainer PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK