SALARY & PACKAGE
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 45 mins ew given in travel – anything after this is paid at x1.5
- 22 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Loads of O/T paid at x1.5
- No call out rota at the moment
- Van & Fuel Card
- Phone or £10 contribution to phone bill
- Larger equipment = hoovers/ladders etc all provided in vans.
They are seeking a Mobile Reactive Commercial Gas Engineer to work on one of their high end commercial office contracts in Central London.
- You will be providing reactives & breakdowns only to Commercial boilers and all mechanical and plumbing kit within the boiler houses and also within the offices and communal areas.
- The engineer must be able to demonstrate experience working as a reactive plumber, be able to plan their own days, order parts & materials, survey the job, identify the faults and fix them.
- The engineer must have their Commercial & Domestic Gas Tickets.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30 – 5.00pm (30 min lunch) – the noisy works must be done out of work hours (normally early doors) – so this is subject to change or paid in overtime.
- M&E Contractor based in the North of the UK who specialise in full M&E, Commercial Gas, AC & Ventilation works from Installation through to maintenance & Breakdowns to their portfolio of clients.
- Their clientele varies from restaurants, commercial offices and some residential within London and across the UK.
- Currently employ a team of around 35 permanent engineers.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK