We are an HVAC Specialist Company based in Kent and have also opened up a Northern division over the last few years. We now employ circa 50 engineers as a business.
Operating for 30 years, we have built up some longstanding relationships with some of the largest FM Service providers in the UK along with our own private clients.
We provide full HVAC, M&E services to our clients. Predominantly within Multi-tenanted Commercial Offices, Retail & Care Homes across London & the South East.
We are currently looking for an experienced plumber to join our team and work across commercial buildings in London.
You will be maintaining and repairing pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution and sanitation systems in commercial buildings as well as inspecting drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Maintain and repair a wide range of commercial and domestic plumbing problems including leak detection, unblocking toilet/stacks etc. and general servicing of plumbing related goods
- To ensure satisfactory fault rectification
- Complete minor plumbing installations, testing and commissioning
- Ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out in a timely manner
- To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections
- Source parts required for allocated jobs
- Maintain full Health and Safety at all times
- Filling out job reports and time sheets with full details of each job and your works plus any recommendations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CV TO ME IF THIS IS OF INTEREST
- £36,000 - £38,000
- Door to Door Travel
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Overtime paid at x1.5 Saturday & x 2 Sunday
- 1 in 6 call out (£100 standby)
- Van & Fuel Card
- Company Mobile
- Company Tablet
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK 020 7932 2800