THE COMPANY :
- Trading 20 years
- Currently have 100 Vans on the road and employ 40 office/management staff
- Carry out M&E Maintenance, Service and project delivery
- Main Clients are : MET Police Contract, BT , Mitchell and butler and private schools.
- To mainly carry out first and second fix of toilets and welfare across London and the South East with the option of working away to cover contracts for Met Police and BT. There will also be general service work as and when but tis mainly first and second fix.
- The applicant would be subject to full back ground checks by Met Police and works would be within the M25 portfolio.
- The BT Contract covers London and the South East but also South West so some overnight stays would be required generally whilst operatives are away they work Monday - Thursday 10hr days and paid at Over Time Rates, with Friday off.
Ideal candidate will be 5 years + plumbing from and NVQ or city and guilds level 2 and above. PACKAGE :
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK
- £38K Basic ( If they have Domestic Gas Quals then £40k)
- 40 hour week ( flexi time - can work 7.00 till 3 or 8 till 16.00)
- No call out unless you want to be included on one.
- Van & Fuel Card.
- 1 Hour travel time paid a day on a discretionary basis.
- Lots of overtime available