Salary & Package Job Types:
- FM Company based in Hampshire
- Been operating for 20 years
- Have a team of around 30 engineers in London
- Area of work is predominantly Central London
- High end hotels – including Claridge’s, The Mandrake, The Connaught, The Vanilla Room, Sofitel (Luxury Hotel in Gatwick), The Bulgari, The Berkley Hotel. Maclaren Technology Centre
- They carry out Installation, Commissioning, service, maintenance & breakdown.
- Chillers, AC, Fire Alarms, Fridge, Infra-red, UPS & Generators, Plumbing, Roofing, Duct Cleaning, PPM, Legionella, Boilers, Ventilation & Electrical
From £36,000.00 per yearHolidays:
20 Days & 8 Bank Holidays Vehicle:
Van & Fuel Card Travel Time:
An Hours Travel Paid Each WayCall Out Rota: Mobile PhoneUniform & PPE Job Purpose
The Plumber is a key member of the team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repairs of plumbing systems in premises within the hospitality sector. Duties, Responsibilities & Attributes
- Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all Hot & Cold-Water Systems & Plant Rooms within the clients premises whilst managing the limitations of working in busy premises
- Works include minor works, fault finding and repairs for example replacing pipework, booster sets, pressurisation units, isolating valves, PRV’s, strainers, pumps and heat exchange units.
- Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site.
- Ensure that plant faults & defects are identified and remedied in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive jobs are closed with accurate data captured.
- Carry out any other additional tasks as directed by the management team for example: any other related maintenance work within the premises to which you can provide support, quote for materials and labor for specific jobs & supplying feedback to managers/ help desk.
- Ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Adhere to Company Policies and Guidelines (uniform; prompt return of all paperwork in a timely manner, Health and Safety issues, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a plumber is essential,
- 2 years working in a commercial environment is not essential but will be advantageous to your application.
- CAFM system.
- Ability to diagnose instances of heating and water system malfunctions and failures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in working patterns.
- Excellent Communication skills, understands the need to adapt style based on audience
- Team player
- Understanding of Health & Safety Compliance in a commercial environment.
- Mechanical and Water Hygiene including Legionella Awareness training with a good understanding of L8
- City & Guilds /NVQ level in Plumbing and Heating
- Full UK Driving License
- Experienced working as a Commercial Plumber on Hot & Cold-Water Systems
- To be included on the 24hour Call-out roster.
- Possible lone working
- Site based
- Possible extended working hours when there is an emergency that needs to be dealt with urgently.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK
- Plumbing: 3 years (Required)
- Commercial Plumbing: 2 years (Preferred)