Mobile Commercial Heating Engineer
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £44,460 (£19p/h ON A 45 Hour Week)
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years’ service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme – Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided
My client has been providing buildings support to local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector clients for over 40 years.
Founded in 1979, they have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical, electrical and security services and solutions to our commercial and domestic clients, with whom they have developed longstanding partnerships. JOB SUMMARY
To carry out servicing and remedial repairs to commercial heating boilers within occupied and void buildings to meet the requirement and expectations of the client in a timely fashion and in compliance with current gas legislation.
You will be part of a friendly and busy team.
You will receive excellent training and support in this role and there will be plenty of scope to improve and enhance your current abilities. In addition, as the company continues to grow there are
plenty of opportunities for career progression and advancement.
They are a company that recognises individual talent, encourages professional development and rewards success. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- To have detailed knowledge and experience of main boiler manufacturer’s installation and servicing requirements and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- To be able to demonstrate and have a good general fault finding/diagnostic skill and the ability to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’ (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc.)
- To carry out on a rota basis (as required) out-of-hours emergency call outs
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Have good practical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial boilers and associated controls
- Have experience working on HIU’S, not essential
- Have Domestic ACS qualifications, not essential
- Be self-motivated
- Have asbestos awareness
- Have knowledge of the Risk Assessment process
- Be a team player
- Current/Valid Commercial Gas Qualifications – COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1 TPCP1A
- A relevant City and Guilds Level 3 Qualification
- Full UK Driving licence
3 month probationary period
45 hours per week, 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch
Paid weekly via bacs PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK