M&E CONTRACTS MANAGER – Dartford
• HVAC Specialist Company
• 3 x Offices in the UK
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• Company turn over is circa £4mil
• Employ over 40 Engineers
THE JOB – Mobile Contracts Manager
• Due to winning multiple new Contracts, an opportunity has arisen for an Contracts Manager to join their London operations.
• The role will require somebody within a sensible commute from their Dartford office, the role is 70% office based and 30% site based.
• Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
• You will be managing a maintenance portfolio of circa £1million.
• Monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules and assist in the forward planning of property maintenance· Management of day to day maintenance, including instruction of contractors; inspection of works and authorisation
• Running a team of engineer with the assistance of a engineering supervisor.
• Ensure proper financial and contractual management for technical/engineering contracts and project works· Review occupier proposals for alterations working alongside the Building Surveyors· Liaise as necessary with project management staff within their appointed external consultants to ensure smooth handover of projects into the managed portfolio
• The position will be suitable for a HVAC Supervisor who is looking to take a step into Contract Management, as long as they are able to carry out the above.
SALARY & PACKAGE
• £60K Package ( Car or car allowance)
• Company Car & Fuel Card
• 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
• Mobile Phone