Title: Service Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Salary circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 22 days paid leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company mobile phone
- Auto enrolment onto Workplace pension
- Small Air Conditioning Company based in Kent
- Been operating for over 35 years
- Carry out Installation, Service, Maintenance & Breakdown of AC equipment.
EXPERIENCE The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a growing service and maintenance department.
- Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include scheduling, controlling and supporting the team of Service Engineers, ensuring both service calls and maintenance visits are carried out in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- The role will involve the updating of the company’s service management system and accurate record keeping.
- The candidate will manage and develop existing commercial & residential client relationships and be expected to provide client telephone / site assistance as required, whilst also being responsible for providing prompt quotations for any further works.
- At least 8 years field engineer experience within the air conditioning industry with a good knowledge of split, multi-split and VRF systems and their respective controls, including central controllers.
- A good working knowledge of AHU’s and heat recovery ventilation systems
- Experience of working on chillers & fan coil units
- Experience of working for various clients across multiple sites
- Good electrical knowledge of both single and three phase power supplies
- 1-2 Years’ experience co-ordinating & managing a team of field engineers and experience of working within an office environment
- A good knowledge of general building services plant including pumps and pressurisation units would be advantageous but not essential.
Whilst practical and hands on experience is a necessity, excellent communication skills and autonomy are equally important. QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- F-Gas qualified
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2
- Full driving license essential
- Ideally will have attended multiple main manufacturer training courses
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO . UK
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are essential
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Confidence to voice opinions and share ideas with the Management