Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Up to £43,000
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar) with personal use
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
Salary: Up to £43,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half / double time plus standby allowance of £150 THE JOB
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced AC Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area .
- This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. There is full technical support and scheduling from our office.
- Install Split, Multisplit & VRV air conditioning systems
- Servicing and maintenance of Split, Multi split and VRV air conditioning systems
- Fault finding – Changing compressors, leak detection, General PPM, Temperature checks
A proven track record within the air conditioning industry – 3 years minimum
Relevant industry qualifications F Gas
Good background in servicing, maintenance and fault-finding To Apply:
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
A full UK driving licence is essential. PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK