Domestic Gas Engineer - 35k – Bedfordshire
I am currently representing an excellent building services company who are in need of a Domestic Gas engineer ideally based within the Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
THE JOB – Domestic Gas Engineer
Candidate must have in date Domestic Gas Elements.
They are looking for a gas safe engineer to work within the customer care department.
- Monday – Friday
- 07.30am – 04.30pm
- 40 Hour Working Week
Working in a team of 3 gas engineers, you will work within Private Residential Homes. Role to include:
Patch of cover is:
- Servicing, Maintenance & Breakdown to General Gas Boilers
- Customer care appointment in new build houses.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Milton Keynes
- North of M25 into borders of Essex
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 800 / SHITCHMAN @RGB .CO .UK
- £32,000 – £35,000
- Will pay travel if engineer leaves before 7.30am (first job is typically 8am).
- 1 in 5 call out, £150 stand by – Overtime when called
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Van & Fuel Card
- Uniform, PPE