Domestic Gas / Plumbing Engineer
- Established since 2013
- Based in Cheshunt
- Clientele is predominantly Local Authorities.
- They have the Epping Forest Council Contract
- They do Domestic & Commercial Gas, Electrical and Renewable Engineer
- 11 Domestic Engineers
- 1 Commercial Gas Engineer
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer with Plumbing Experience.
Working on the Epping Forest Council Contract, however you will also be covering other parts of Hertfordshire.
You will attend pre-booked and emergency appointments, such as plumbing repairs, plumbing installations i.e. radiators, showers, water softeners and some bathroom 1st and 2nd fix pipework, you will also be responsible for filling in job sheets correctly, quoting and ordering materials.
You will also be responsible for boiler installation, landlords gas safety, and annual boiler services.Jobs to include, but not limited to:
- Carry out all plumbing repairs
- Gas safety checks
- Installation of vented and unvented cylinders
- Fault finding and leak detecting on central heating systems
- General pipework
- Boiler Installation
- Central Heating Installation
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Gas Safe qualified.
- Domestic Plumbing Experience – Minimum 5 years
- Hard working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- Flexible and willing to help in all areas of the business
£33,000 - £35,000
Van & Fuel Card
20 days & 8 BH
1 day in 11 with a standby
Overtime available PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO. UK