Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer £40k Plus van & fuel card.
An opportunity has become available for a mobile electrical maintenance engineer to work within central london and the home counties for a national M&E provider.
About the Company :
The Role :
- A national M&E engineering company, with central London offices.
- Employing 250 engineering staff.
- Providing Service, Maintenance and breakdown services to their high-end blue-chip client portfolio.
My Client are looking to hire a maintenance electrician for Planned Preventive Maintenance (mostly lighting maintenance and fire alarm weekly bell checks) to work on a mobile basis across their commercial property portfolios. Requirements :
- 18th edition wiring and regulations
- A clean drivers licence ( no more than 6 points)
- 3+ years’ experience of carrying out electrical maintenance within commercial properties.
£40k basic Salary
Company Van & Fuel Card
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Call out rota 1 in 12 £100 standby
Overtime available on Saturdays regularly