There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection / QS Supervisor to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London for over 15 years.
We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has the ability to sign off Electrical work for the company, whilst also checking and overseeing engineers and sub contractors works.
Salary & Package:
- Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the safety, technical standard and quality of all categories of electrical work, including installation, certification of works, repair and alterations carried out under the scope of the projects.
- Understand the inspection, testing verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Challenging poor standard of works by engineers and sub-contractors
- £36,000 – £40,000 Per Annum + Overtime
- company Van and Fuel card
- Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
- Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
- Company Mobile and Tablet and or laptop for business use
- 25 Days Holiday
- On call rota
Previous experience of working as an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor, Electrical QS or Electrical Manager
City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671 PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN 020 7932 2800/ SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK