My client are an M&E Contractor who have been operating since 2007 and Turnover £20mil.
Based out of their Surrey based office, they employ 50 staff across London & The South East.
They have a vast project portfolio, with 18 live projects currently running which is a mix of new build residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare and education.
They are seeking an Electrical Site Manager to join the team and initial work on a New Build Residential Project in Feltham.
THE JOB – ELECTRICAL SITE MANAGER
07.30 – 04.30
You will be site based at the Feltham Site, working alongside a strong Project Manager.
- As an Electrical Site Manager, you will play a critical role in coordinating and managing all on-site aspects of Electrical projects.
- You will ensure that projects are executed in accordance with plans, specifications, safety regulations, and quality standards.
- Your leadership and organizational skills will be instrumental in achieving project success.
- Oversee and coordinate daily on-site activities to ensure smooth project progression, adherence to schedules, and efficient resource utilization.
- Supervise and manage the work of contractors, subcontractors, and site personnel to ensure high-quality M&E installations and compliance with project requirements.
- Enforce strict adherence to safety protocols and regulations, implementing HSE procedures to maintain a safe working environment for all personnel on the construction site.
- Conduct regular safety inspections, identify potential hazards, and take corrective actions to mitigate risks and prevent accidents.
- Implement and enforce quality control processes to ensure that all M&E installations meet established quality standards, specifications, and project requirements.
- Conduct regular inspections to verify work quality and compliance with project plans, addressing any discrepancies promptly.
- Coordinate with procurement and logistics teams to ensure timely and efficient delivery of materials, equipment, and tools required for M&E installations on the site.
- Manage and monitor inventory levels, ensuring adequate stock of materials and equipment to support project needs.
- Maintain open and effective communication with project stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress, challenges, and resolutions.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly progress reports, incident reports, and other necessary documentation to project management and stakeholders.
- Address and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise on the site promptly and professionally, seeking to maintain a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Proactively identify potential challenges and risks, proposing viable solutions to mitigate their impact on project timelines and outcomes.
SALARY & PACKAGE
£42,000 - £52,000
25 Days Hols + bank holidays
Performance based Bonus scheme at the end of completed project
Cover public transport if they need to get to site PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK