Mobile Electrical Engineer – 40/42k + Door to Door Travel – London
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Mobile Electrical engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has a strong background of fixed wire testing on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry.
• Working mainly in commercial offices schools providing electrical maintenance, repairs and minor installation works as a mobile engineer.
• The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
• Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing
• Key to the role is supporting other trades within the business where electrical faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills.
• Testing and inspection of minor installs and essential works
• On occasions, assisting other trades in their roles as and when required.
Salary & Package:
• 40/42k on 40 hour week
• Travel time paid door to door
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1in 5)
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.