Helpdesk Administrator Enfield 23/25k
Hours of Work 08.00 – 17.00 Mon Fri
Salary Starting on £23 - £25k depending on experience and qualification
My Client are a Small HVAC Engineering company looking for an experienced Service Desk Administrator/ General administrator to join their team in Enfield.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a role of scheduling works with engineers, subcontractors and clients alike. With the system change, you will be trained in the current processes as well as the new. You will need to be able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
Career progression is highly encouraged and future opportunities of applying for team leader and management positions will be available to those who show the desire and commitment to take the next step and responsibilities.
• First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
• Prioritising and logging callouts on internal system (full training will be provided)
• Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
• Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
• Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
• Processing of supplier/subcontractor invoices on our internal systems
• Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
Background and Experience Essential
• Previous experience of working as a Service Desk / Helpdesk Administrator/Co-Ordinator
• Experience with the use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint
• Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 3-month probationary period
• Welcoming environment and friendly team
• Progression and training available