I am currently representing an excellent M&E specialist who are currently in search of a mobile fabric technician to joining a growing team within London.
They have been operating successfully for over 25 years and Specialise within cooling, heating, mechanical, electrical, Supplementary & Sustainability.
With multiple offices across the UK they are on the lookout for a fabric technician to work on a specific contract within the London area.
THE JOB – MOBILE FABRIC ENGINEER – North London
You will be working on a mobile basis covering North London working one of their leading client contracts.
Duties on site:
About you as the Handyman
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Painting and decorating
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
- Plant & BMS status checks
SALARY & PACKAGE £32,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience)
- Basic Building services / maintenance background.
- Basic Electrical and Plumbing knowledge
- Plumbing, carpentry and general building services skills
- Experience working in large commercial building
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as
- you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK
- Van & Fuel Card (Private use of van option)
- Travel paid after 30 mins each way
- 25 days holiday + 8 Days Stat
- Call out 1 in 4 max + £150 standby + Door to door on reactives
- 30 minutes Paid lunch
- Travel Paid @ 1.5 x hourly rate after 10 hours
- Tool Loan
- Train to retain
- Death in Service
- Boot and Trouser allowance
- Annual events and competitions
- Access to BESA technical knowledge base and PDT training