Fire Alarm Engineer – London - £35,000 + Commission
I am currently representing a well-established fire protection company, who are experiencing significant growth within both the active and passive fire sectors. As a result, they are on the lookout for an fire alarm service engineer who can join the team and help contribute to their continued growth.
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Commission scheme (estimated OTE circa £50,000)
- Bonus schemes
- Company van
- Overtime opportunities
- Mobile phone, laptop, company uniform
- 25 days holiday
- Training opportunities
- Service and maintenance of fire alarm systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with fire alarm systems.
- Provide technical support to customers as needed.
- Keep accurate records of all work completed.
- Fire Alarms: Advanced, Kentec, Morley, C-tec and Gent.
Area of Cover:
- FIA Qualifications
- Driving license
Email: abartley @ rgb .co .uk
Office: 020 7932 2800