M&E Administrator – East India Dock
THE JOB – M&E Administrator – East India Dock
- Multi-Discipline Specialist Engineering Firm.
- Services they supply to their client portfolio are: Mechanical maintenance, Fire System Maintenance, Facilities Support and Consulting.
- Employ over 15 engineers as a business.
We are currently looking for an experienced office administrator to provide support to the General Manager.
Our office is based in East India Dock, London. You may from time to time be required to visit other sites located in central London for meetings with our client and engineering staff for which any associated travel expenses will be covered.
The office hours are 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. Daily responsibilities:
- Acknowledge all emails from the client, engineers and contractors.
- Manage daily worksheets and reports on both the client and company storage devices.
- Process client issued work ticket requests.
- Raise and manage client work tickets for relevant upcoming works and projects.
- Arrange access and relevant paperwork for contractors and company visitors.
- Update client of any issues that arise on a daily basis, raise tickets if required.
- Ordering of regular stock.
- This role is key in maintaining a constant line of communication and a good working relationship with the client and as such strong communication skills are essential along with an approachable and friendly personality.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting.
- Experience within the facilities engineering sector preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe amongst others.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise different elements of work.
- Able to complete daily duties and task with minimal supervision.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB. CO .UK
- £22,000 - £24,000
- 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Company phone provided.