Mobile Commercial Plumber £36,000.00 Plus 1 Hour Travel Each way Paid.
My client is a FM Maintenance company who provide service maintenance and breakdown solutions to their commercial, retail and hospitality clients across Central London and the home counties.
The now require a commercial plumber to help carry out the following works within there central London and home counties portfolio :
Qualifications needed :
- Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes. –
- Changing taps/washers, Install and replace hot water cylinders, Pipe work, Boilers, Temperature check
- The repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive.
- Managing priorities within contract constraints.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals.
- The repair and maintenance of building fabric.
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours.
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- HSE management in accordance with our quality management system and all legal and statutory requirements.
- Installing and commissioning new plant and equipment.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
- City & Guilds /NVQ level in Plumbing an heating
- Any other Mechanical or electrical trade certs are an advantage but not necessary.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN - 020 7932 2800 - SHITHCMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- £35/36K per Annum
- 1 Hour EW travel time Paid
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days holiday Plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Ample overtime
- Call out rota 1 in 6 with £100 standby and minimum 4 hours per call.