Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer – Maidstone - £55,000
RGB Network are currently representing a well-established company, who are experts in the design, installation and servicing of fire protection systems. Based in Maidstone, they are now looking to add a Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer to the team as a result of sheer growth.
The successful candidate would be working in a varied role within the design department. Including completing bespoke AutoCAD drawings of residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems, working on the LPCB supervision process for the company’s projects and having a good understanding of LPC rules for Automatic Sprinkler Installation for residential and commercial systems.
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid working
- 28 days holiday
- Working hours 9am-5pm
- On-site parking at office
- Designing residential and commercial automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- Projects will be a mix of commercial and residential schemes including new and retrofits.
- Calculating pre-calculated and FHC calculations on projects
- Attending site meetings, carrying out site surveys and site inspections
- Working on the LPCB Supervision process, including uploading and answering comments
- Be familiar with BS9251 & BSEN 12845
- Liaise closely with the sales, design and projects teams.
- Proficient in the use of 2D AutoCAD
- LPCB Basic and Intermediate Competency qualifications
- FHC Calculations
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focussed manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: abartley @rgb.co.uk