M&E Foot Mobile Engineer – 42/45k – London
I am currently representing a small privately owned M&E Engineering company who is currently in search of a foot mobile M&E engineer to cover a cluster of high end commercial sites between Cannon Street and Liverpool street ( all sites are clustered within a 5 min walk of Cannon street tube station) . The successful candidate will be providing planned maintenance and reactive service to electrical & mechanical equipment on site.
They are currently in search of a M&E Foot Mobile Engineer from either a electrical or mechanical background to provide M&E maintenance and servicing to a wide variety of components including:
• Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• fault finding
• undertaking weekly checks including fire alarm test
• emergency lighting,
• ballast changes,
• filter and belt replacements,
• L8 checks including tap temps, hot and cold pressures
• Sani flow systems
• taking meter readings,
• plant room and boiler house checks.
• Client and tenant facing
• Team player who can work on their own initiative
In return my client is willing to offer:
• Salary up to £43/45k depending on experience and qualifications.
• Zones 1 – 6 travel card
• 40 hours per week 08.00hrs -17.00hrs
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Overtime available most weekends
• Emergency on call rota 1 week in 6 £100 standby