Domestic Gas Service Field Supervisor
SALARY & PACKAGE
THE JOB – DOMESTIC GAS SUPERVISOR
- £45,000 - £47,000
- 25 days Annual Leave entitlement per year + Bank Holidays (January to December)
- Company Vehicle &Fuel Card
- Company Mobile phone
- Company Tablet phone
- Work Place Pension in line with auto enrolment (after successfully passing probation)
Your area of cover will the Southwark are and will be supervising a team of 12 engineers.
The Key Driver for this position is to manage a resource area and achieve exceptional standards of service delivery, efficiency and cost management through effective monitoring, training, support & communication, using the Company Systems, trend reports and approved procedures to achieve this, challenging where necessary to further improve or enhance delivery.
Reporting directly to the Gas Service Field Operation’s Manager, working closely as part of a team comprising Dept Manager, Service Manager, Office Manager, Contract Managers, Service Centre & Planning teams, Void Team, Team Leaders. The Main pre-requisites are to monitor, improve & support the Engineer’s and Technical Support Engineers (TSE) performance exceeding the Company and Client targets:
To Manage & provide leadership, this will include:
- Right 1st Time
- Missed Appointments
- Customer Satisfaction
- Average Cost per job
- 1st time fix
- Generation of Chargeable works
- Diagnostics/technical ability
- ECO Process and Cost
- Manage ECO rota
- Monitor & review Field based staff within resource area.
- Plan & deliver toolbox talks.
- Recruitment & interviews to ensure sufficient resource levels.
- Staff appraisals & reviews
- Oversee training, development & support staff.
- Identifying trends with problematic appliances & controls, and liaising with the relevant manufacturers / suppliers to ensure that such issues do not reoccur
- Engineers van stocks are monitored to ensure increased first time fix and improved productivity
- Monitor reports & improve performance.
- Manage designated Sabre action lists.
- Attend site meetings with client staff.
- Attend contract meetings.
- Manage and maintain robust lines of communication with clients.
- Support other FS when required (business needs)
- Deliver an innovative approach.
We are a well-established, reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Repair and Maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.
We currently directly employ over 350 members of staff and are looking for Gas Safe Engineers to join our dynamic, professional team. PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK