An established multi-disciplined consultancy are seeking an experienced Geo Environmental Engineer to join their rapidly growing team based in Watford.
The appointed engineer responsible for managing and delivering Preliminary Risk Assessments, ground investigations and interpretative reporting.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience within the Geo Environmental sector
- Relevant degree within Geology/Earth Sciences
- Undertake Preliminary risk assessments
- Preparing and review interpretative reports
- Provide remedial strategies
- Experience managing ground investigations and working on site
Up to £34,000 dependent on experience
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Leylan firstname.lastname@example.org.