COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – Manchester/Surrounding area - £38K + PACKAGE
SALARY & PACKAGE
• Annual wage - up to 38,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Van & Fuel Card
• Door to Door Travel
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
1 in 5 / 1 in 8 - call out
An exciting opportunity has come up for a commercial gas engineer to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
Earlier this year they opened up a Manchester division and have since grown from strength to strength.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a new division of a business working alongside the Director.
The role will initially be very hands on, with an area of covering Manchester Sheffield & Leeds Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
They are ideally looking for an engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop. Ideally the candidate would have all their up to date Commercial & Domestic has tickets along with a good knowledge of building services.
• HVAC Specialist Company
• Based in Manchester & London
• Running for over 30 years
• Privately owned business
• £4mil turn over
• Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business