• Based in Gravesend Kent
• Clientele, McDonalds & London Ambulance Service
• They do Domestic & Commercial Gas, Electrical and Renewable Engineer
• Running for over 20 years, company currently employs 30 staff.
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer with Plumbing Experience.
Working Across London and the south east on a mobile basis, you will be carrying out works on there prestigious client base.
You will attend pre-booked and emergency appointments, such as plumbing repairs, plumbing installations i.e. radiators, showers, water softeners and servicing domestic boilers along with 1st and 2nd fix pipework, you will also be responsible for filling in job sheets correctly, quoting and ordering materials.
You will also be responsible for boiler installation, landlords gas safety, and annual boiler services.
• Gas Safe qualified.
• Domestic Plumbing Experience – Minimum 5 years
• Hard working
• Excellent customer service skills
• Smart appearance
• Flexible and willing to help in all areas of the business
SALARY & PACKAGE
£38k - (may go slightly higher but is dependent on experience )
Van & Fuel Card
20 days & 8 BH
Call out is currently 1 in 2 but this will change to 1in 4.