My client are a well established HVAC engineering company based in Hertfordshire who have been operating for over 20 years.
Their projects are predominantly Government buildings and serviced office contracts, along with some high end residential.
Due to growth of the Company, they are looking for an additional Service Coordinator to join their administration team of 2 in their Hertfordshire Office.
THE JOB – Helpdesk Coordinator
Working Hours - 08:00 - 17:00
SALARY & PACKAGE
- A key member of our service department, working closely with our Service Manager.
- First point of contact in the office. Receive incoming calls from our engineers and clients. Action or direct these calls as required.
- Answer door entry system. Receive deliveries and booking in. Issue keys to contractors for access to local sites.
- Raising reactive breakdown jobs on our system. Collating information relevant to the job from start to finish and entering this into the job file.
- Keep clients updated verbally, by email or updating our clients own Facilities Management System.
- Despatch engineers to reactive jobs.
- Book in routine service visits with our clients and update engineer’s schedules accordingly.
- Support with preparing engineers service report sheets. Send reports to clients by email or upload onto clients Facilities Management System. File reports in our client folders or file in "action folder" for Service Manager.
- Type quotations or reports prepared by engineers or Service Manager.
- Support with staff meetings by preparing agendas and taking notes.
£22, 000 - £30,000
Pension - 3% Company contribution and 5% employee.
20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK