Mobile HIU engineer/ Heating Engineer £34k - £35k
The company :
- Hvac and commercial gas company
- Based in London
- 19 engineers as a company
- Service, maintenance breakdown and install
- Clients such as ; Hotel Groups, Airports and Leisure Centres
The HIU engineers main duties will be Maintenance, small projects and install works as well as planned and reactive maintenance on Heating interface units and associated plant in London and M25 orbital.
Carrying out the following work:
- Reactive, Servicing and repairs of HIU’s and heating systems
- small pipework
- replacing taps and sinks
- Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
- HIU installations
Salary and package:
- £34k/ £35k
- Van & fuel card
- mobile phone, iPad and PPE
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double time
- Training and progression
- Salary reviews after 3-6 months
Working hours and requirements:
- 40 hour working week
- Candidate must be happy working within the M25
- Must have a driving licence
- Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk
Office: 020 7932 2800