SALARY & PACKAGE
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- 22 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment onto Workplace pension
Main Job Role:
- Small Air Conditioning Company based in Kent
- Been operating for over 35 years
- Carry out Installation, Service, Maintenance & Breakdown of AC equipment.
The role will require management of both commercial and domestic air conditioning and ventilation installations from survey to hand-over. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role with knowledge of both the commercial and domestic market.
The candidate will be experienced in quoting from consultant specifications / drawings but also able to survey and design their own systems from scratch. The candidate will be numerate, able to ensure that projects are completed profitably and within agreed timeframes. Excellent communication and time management skills are a must.
A full driving license is essential due to your time being split between site and the office. Main Responsibilities and Duties
Experience / Qualifications:
- Site visit, survey and design of VRF, multi-split and split systems.
- The design and selection of suitable ductwork and grilles.
- Client quotations being sent out in a timely fashion.
- Procurement of project equipment and materials.
- Effective management of both PAYE and subcontractor installation teams.
- Highly customer focussed to achieve excellent levels of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for project documentation including RAMS and O&M’s.
- Accountability for company health and safety procedures.
- New business development.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Minimum of 5 years managing projects from VRF installations down to small split / multi-split projects is essential.
- Ideally will also have strong experience of project managing AHU projects including ductwork design.
- Desirable, but not essential, is a good understanding of M&E, controls, ventilation systems, heating plant and BMS systems.
- Whilst practical and hands on experience is advantageous, technical mastery, communication skills and autonomy are equally important.
- Very strong IT skills, proficient in MS office.
- Ideally you have been an engineer in the past with a good current knowledge of the latest products from all major manufacturers.
- Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified.