My client installs and maintains mechanical and electrical engineering services to the education, transport, and retail sectors, within Greater London and the Southeast. We’re a close-knit, friendly team, able to adapt to changing work needs and flexible in our approach.
SALARY & PACKAGE
Basic Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Travel: Mileage / Cal Allowance
Profit share: 10% of profit share on all work brought into the business Long Term Share Scheme: 5%
Holidays: 25 working days & 8 Bank Holidays
Pension: Workplace pension scheme
THE JOB: HVAC Project Manager
Job Working Hours: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
We’re an established family-owned company based in Wickford Essex, providing mechanical and electrical engineering services to education facilities, medical institutions, transport operations and restaurants. With a strong business plan in place, we’re looking to appoint a Project Manager on a full-time permanent basis to join our friendly team.
This is a full-time delivery role, with end-to-end responsibility for all M&E / HVAC projects that are won by the business, ranging from £10k to £1mill. Duties include:
- Build new and grow existing relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Always be on the lookout for new work opportunities as well as negotiating further works from existing customers.
- Work with and manage a wide range of sub-contractors on-site.
- Utilise own initiative to find solutions to overcome any issues on-site.
- Work within the ISO accredited backend processes followed by the admin / finance team(s).
- Stay up to date with all relevant training to be able to complete all projects within time & cost and to the agreed quality standards.
- Highly professional, self-motivated, and proud.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- Dependable and resourceful when working as an individual or as a team player.
- Comfortable in a customer facing role, as well as dealing with a wide range of subcontractors depending on each project requirement.
- Comfortable working under pressure to tight timelines.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK
- As an engineer in the M&E (esp: Mechanical) / HVAC world.
- In a customer facing setting preferably in a project management role.
- Growing turnover through finding new customers and getting further work from existing customers.
- A willingness to grow and learn on the job.