HVAC Engineer - London - 40K
- Head office based in Buckinghamshire and satellite offices throughout the UK
- Medium sized HVAC Company
- They cover the whole of the UK but mainly operate within London & the south
- Have been operating for over 15 years
- Provide mechanical & electrical designs, installations, maintenance to a wide range of high end commercial and private organisation contracts.
- Looking for a AC engineer with building services experience
- Someone who understands VRVs, VRFs, fan coils, controls, ahus, LTHW and chilled water circuits, pumps, pressurisation units.
- AC Service and maintenance to commercial plant
- Mainly covering London & Home Counties
- 38-40k depending on exp.
- Travel after half hour EW
- Van fuel card
- Tablet, mobile
- 20 days holiday + bank
- No call out
- Pension scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk