Mobile HVAC Engineer – East Midlands & Manchester – 42K
I am currently representing an excellent HVAC Specialist who are in need of a HVAC Engineer either within Nottingham, Derby, Stoke, Sheffield and Manchester to cover a busy retail portfolio.
My client is an HVAC specialist Company who have been operating since 2013.
Based in Buckinghamshire, they now employ a Team of 13 HVAC Engineers and are looking to bring in an additional HVAC Engineer to join the team due to growth of an existing contract.
They provide Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to their Busy Retail Portfolio.
Monday – Friday - 40 Hour week
Due to sheer growth, they are now looking for an additional HVAC junior / intermediate Engineer based within Nottingham, Derby, Stoke, Sheffield and Manchester. You will be covering within those area on a mobile basis on a busy retail portfolio.
Carrying Out Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to Comfort DX AC units. Including VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi splits, AHUs.
SALARY & PACKAGE
• £35,000 - £42,000
• Travel paid after 30 mins each way
• 1 in 10 Call Out - £200 Standby + £50 for every call and D2D at your appropriate Overtime Rate.
• Lots of Overtime available paid at x1.5 Monday – Saturday & x 2 – Sundays & Bank
• Van & Fuel Card (New VW Transporter) – Private Use Allowed
• 20 Days Holidays & 8 Bank Holidays – (This increases by 1 day per year or service up to a maximum of 25 Days).
• Mobile Phone or Phone Allowance
• PDA System
• Uniform & PPE
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV.