Service & Breakdown Lift Engineer
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up to £35,000
- Door to door payment
- 40 hour contract + overtime
- Standby would be 1 in 3 weeks (average £3-4k per year for standby + £2k-£3k for callouts and growing as our portfolio does)
- Modern VW or Ford van (not tracked)
- Smart phone (all electronic job sheets)
- Company credit card
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inc bank hols
- NVQ and all other internal and external training provided
- Quarterly reviews for knowledge sharing and teamwork
- Company clothing and tooling provided
- Profit share scheme
- Social events
- Xmas party
- Paid 'non-service' days over Xmas
- A National Lift Engineering company who have been operating for over 15 years.
- Employ 14 staff.
- Specialise in the installation, service, maintenance & breakdown of lifts within low rise apartment blocks, care homes and schools.
- My client have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lift Engineer who would like to join a professional team maintaining and repairing lifts covering North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas.
- Working on passenger and platform lifts mainly with the odd goods and stairlift
- The employees working week will consist of 40 hours, from Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 5.00pm. 1 hour is allocated for lunch, to be taken between the hours of 1130 and 1430.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- We are looking for an energetic self-starter with customer service skills to match an excellent fault finding ability. The ideal candidate will already be based between Brent Cross & Milton Keynes.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- Qualified or working towards a minimum of NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent in lift engineering
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience as a lift engineer
- Ability to learn new skills
- Effective communicator
- Conversant and able to fault find, repair and fully maintain a range of lifts including contemporary MRL traction machines incorporating the latest technology from a variety of manufacturers
- Computer / smart phone experience as we use a remote application for logging jobs and completing worksheets