Industrial Electrician - Kent
- Based in Maidstone
- 100 engineers as a company
- There are of cover work is in Kent, West Sussex.
- Projects are Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Industrial, Biomass Farms
- Service, maintenance & Breakdown
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Mobile Industrial Electrician to join the team.
- Must have experience working with Heavy processing plant within industrial projects.
- Experience working within Quarrys – a lot of the work will be this.
- Install, service, maintenance & breakdown.
- JIB Gold Card, 18th Edition, Level 2 / 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Experience is key.
- Hours will be varied, however 8am – 5pm will be the norm.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB. CO.UK
- £18/h (39.5 Hour Week) = circa £36,900
- Door to Door Travel
- 20 Days Hols + 8 BH
- Van & Fuel Card
- 1 in 4 or 5. £150 paid standby, and then £30 per hour thereafter if called out with a minimum of 3hrs paid.
- Full PPE
- Pension – 5% Employee / 3 % Company
- Phone – or they will pay you an allowance of £10 a month for use of your own.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free phone to counselling, financial advisors, legal advisors