- Based in Maidstone
- 100 engineers as a company
- There are of cover work is in Kent, West Sussex.
- Projects are Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Industrial, Biomass Farms
- Service, maintenance & Breakdown
- Mobile working at various aggregates sites across the south east
- Attending to and rectifying fault calls.
- Small to large installation projects.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with process or plant electrical installations
- Controls fault finding.
- 2391 or equivalent (preferable) or good working knowledge of testing fixed wire installations including mine and quarries testing.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help others.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 7.30am till 4.00pm.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- £18/h (39.5 Hour Week)
- Door to Door Travel
- 20 Days Hols + 8 BH
- Van & Fuel Card
- 1 in 4 or 5. £150 paid standby, and then £30 per hour thereafter if called out with a minimum of 3hrs paid.
- Full PPE
- Pension – 5% Employee / 3 % Company
- Phone – or they will pay you an allowance of £10 a month for use of your own.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free phone to counselling, financial advisors, legal advisors