Installation Administrator – High Wycombe – 28K
I am currently representing an HVAC specialist Company who are currently in need of a installation administrator to join a growing team at their office space. They provide installation, service, maintenance and breakdown to a busy retail portfolio and are looking for someone to be part of the helpdesk team.
They are open to all experiences for the role, either someone with experience within the HVAC / FM industry in a similar role and looking for a new challenge or someone who is looking to improve within a admin role and will receive support and training for this.
The role would include:
- Ensure all install staff Outlook Calendars are up to date.
- Arrange travel and accommodation needs as required.
- Ensure timesheets are completed and input accurately and in a timely fashion, checked against trackers, reporting any abnormalities.
- Ensure the contract book and Sage are kept up to date.
- Ensure quotes are followed up
- Apply for and obtain Permits as required by Project Managers.
- Arrange CRB checks/security and insurance checks for airport jobs/inductions and training passes for employees and subcontractors as required.
- Plan for Installation Labour requirements to ensure efficient use of employed engineers.
- Manage the hire of equipment as required for Project Managers.
- Negotiate rates and deals with appropriate suppliers, communicating such to Project Managers.
- Ad hoc requirements as requested from the Project Managers.
- Arrange deliveries and permits.
- Closing projects from an admin point of view including following up service contracts
Salary & Package:
- Provide adequate training to other staff on the use of Docuware.
- Monitor and clear the 'Invoice’ email in box, loading all relevant invoices onto Docuware.
- Chase any Subcontractors/Supplier invoices to ensure all are loaded by 5th working day of the month.
- Follow up any On Hold or Rejected invoices on Docuware so that they are resolved within 1 month.
- Raise Customer Invoices on a weekly basis ensuring they are sent out as soon as possible.
- Reconcile Amazon/Paypal/Miscellaneous accounts on Sage by the 10th of the following month.
- Receive and scan hard copy Install related purchase Invoices onto Docuware.
- Chase up approval/authorisation of purchase invoices from Project Managers.
- Enter and reconcile all Barclaycard statements.
- Reconcile all supplier statements on an ongoing basis and follow up any queries until resolved.
- Send out monthly CIS statements.
- Complete customer/credit application forms as required.
- Keep all supplier, subcontractor, customer and project details complete and up to date on Sage.
- Input expenses
- £22k - £28k
- 8.30 – 5.30 – 1 hour lunch
- 20 days holiday which rises a day each year to 25.
- Bonus scheme
- IT equipment and system training
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.