Their Head office based in Stevenage and satellite office based in Borough High Street with on average turnover of around 18 million.
With 150 engineers and growing in size our client has operated for over 30 years and are a specialist Building Services Company, who operate solely in the commercial environment, providing total facilities management to a variety of different clientele from small managing agents right through to high end blue chip clients.
Dynamic and fast-paced work environment, they provide design, installation and maintenance services of all mechanical and electrical equipment, data centres, critical environments and infrastructure.
- Based in the Head Office in Stevenage, you will be working in a team.
- They are looking for an M&E Administrator to join the team.
- Hours are: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- This role is a maternity cover and therefore will be based on a fixed term contract until July 2020.
- Organising, formatting and completing business-critical documentation
- Ensuring that our brand is represented correctly in all documentation and activities
- Daily management of departmental information sheet ensuring up to date and accurate detail
- Daily management of task scheduling
- Monitoring, actioning and assigning tasks from the shared mailboxes as required
- Creating/updating/managing standard company document templates
- Helping to create a library of documents and templates
- Maintaining accurate outlook diary with critical issue and supply dates
- Attending regular team meetings
- Updating information and report creation using our CRM system where required
- Providing front of house cover including meeting and greeting visitors, booking meeting rooms and
- managing the phones
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients confidently and escalate any risks in a timely manner
- Ensure events happen on time, within agreed budget
Desired SkillsPrevious experience of:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience of archiving/ filing/ handling business documentation
- Experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel, PagePlus, or PowerPoint
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership, and prioritise workload
- Experience of implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of creating and quality checking documents to the required standard
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate active listening skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks and projects end to end, working to deadlines and milestones
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Pegasus Opera accounting package/software
- Indesign software
- Visio software
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB. CO. UK
- Up to £24,000
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays