SALARY & PACKAGE
- Annual wage - up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Van & Fuel Card
- Door to door travel (paid at £8.25)
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
Joining an established team, you will be responsible for carrying out service and repairs on domestic and commercial heating, gas and oil appliances. Working for a diverse range of prestigious clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites predominantly throughout central London and within the m25. What is expected:
You will possess a similar skill set and areas of expertise served within a similar role, ideally on behalf of FM AND M AND E Service Providers and client properties to include HM Prisons, Government, Health AND Education environments.
Possess additional skills, knowledge and expertise within commercial building services.
Full clean driving license
A flexible, ‘can-do’ approach is essential due to duties that may fall outside of Gas engineer i.e. general maintenance as required, working as part of wider maintenance team.
a flexible ‘can-do’ attitudeCOMPANY
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO . UK
- HVAC Specialist Company
- Based in Manchester & Crayford
- Running for over 30 years
- Privately owned business
- £4mil turn over
- Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
- A lot of sub contract work for CBRE - biggest client
- Also some multi tenanted office space