Combustion Supervisor – £44,000 - £47,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Annual wage - up to 47,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Van & Fuel Card
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme & healthcare
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
An exciting opportunity has come up for a combustion supervisor to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within London and a chance to run a team. The engineer will be operating on a mobile basis providing servicing, maintenance and breakdowns but will also be office based providing quotes and planning.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Commercial Gas background with all of their up to date commercial tickets and have experience quoting and handling end clients. Experience in a similar position is also desirable but not a must.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
The position will be 80% site based and 20% office based. COMPANY
- HVAC Specialist Company
- Based in Manchester & London
- Running for over 30 years
- Privately owned business
- £4mil turn over
- Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
If you feel the role could be well suited or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss. SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK