• Established in 1998
• Based in Surrey
• specialise in the Installation and Maintenance of Air Conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems in London and the South East.
• offer both Planned and Reactive Maintenance to all types of air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fans and all other HVAC plant and equipment.
• Look after clients such as Commerical office space
• X4 engineers strong at the moment on service and maintenance and do various install roles
THE ROLE :
• Looking for a service and maintenance AC engineer with install knowledge to perform 80% maintenance and 20% install (from small split system to VRV’s)
• Performing maintenance and reactive repairs to VRV’s VRF’s, splits systems, compressor changes, DX units etc
• Would also need to have HVAC knowledge to turn their hand to any task on site.
• This is to be based on a site in Harley Street, Marylebone 3 times a week on a big commercial multi-tenanted office space
• 7- 8 years + years’ experience and FGas & level 2-3 in AC
• Also looking for a junior engineer with 2-4 years’ experience to mainly provide service, maintenance and reactive work.
work is London
loads of overtime – 1.5 after working hours, Saturdays and double on Sundays (treble time on bank holidays)
1 in 4 call out (100 pound retainer and minimum of 4 hours per call)
Van, phone, fuel card, pension, Tools
20 days holiday + bank
PLEASE CONTACT Jordan Greaves ON 020 7932 2800 / JGREAVES @ RGB .CO. UK