National M&E Building Services Company based in the UK. Who have been operating for over 30 years.
Cover everything from Gas, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, Energy Inspections across their portfolio of clients which includes: Commercial, Public Sector, Hotel & Leisure, Retail, Industrial.
Their Projects Division is made of 5 Teams of 2, along with 5 Office staff which consists of Management, Admin and CAD staff.
Due to sheer growth they are seeking a Junior Estimator / Project Engineer to join the team, whom they can mould and bring through the business.
- The Candidate will have the opportunity to learn Estimation, Project Management and also CAD should they wish.
- For the first 6 – 12 months, they would be based out of their Royston Office for most of the week, then 1-2 days a week they will be carrying out site surveys alongside a Project Manager.
- As their role develops, the candidate will go to site to carry out surveys independently.
- They will be working alongside a Senior member of staff at all times, until they are comfortable and confident enough to not be. There will be lots of support and they will always someone to ask for help.
- Project values are generally between £300k - £700k – but can rise up to £1mil.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- • Need to have decent industry knowledge
- • Ideally about 3 years experience
- • Good communicator, good with IT, polite et etc.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- • £30,000
- • 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per year of service)
- • Pension
- • Phone
- • Laptop