ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER – EDENBRIDGE, KENT
My client are a Building Services Company who have been operating since 1983 and based out of their head office in Kent
The company has 2 different divisions – Install & Projects / Service & Maintenance. In the last 4 years their company turn over has grown from £650k - £3million +
The Company are very laid back, flexible and easy company who put trust in their engineers, and have a very low turnover of staff – the majority of their engineers have been with them for about 8 – 10 years.
They look after over 100 buildings in London & Home counties.
You will be office based in Edenbridge, working alongside the Head of Service.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
It is the role of the ASM to ensure that all contracts with our clients run smoothly, efficiently and that our clients are satisfied throughout.
Supporting the Service Manager the ASM will assist the Service Manager and is responsible for:
- Supervising/scheduling on-site site engineers & sub-contractors from the office
- Working closely with the Service Team.
- Responding to and resolving client requests
- Liaising with the Project Managers and,
- Reacting to general daily office & on-site issues.
You may have worked as an engineer in the electrical, heating, ventilation or air conditioning industry and be looking to take your skills and knowledge in to the office environment, you will have ideally been involved in overseeing projects and managing/leading a team.The following selection criteria are essential if you wish to be shortlisted:
SALARY & PACKAGE
- 3 years’ minimum experience in the M&E industry.
- High GCSE or similar standard in English, Math and/or IT.
- SSSTS and/or IOSH preferable.
- People management.
- Awareness of working with planned maintenance program’s and knowledge of relevant compliance and legislation.
- Computer literate: Use of MS Office Suite, and CAFM systems (E-logs preferable) – Good computer skills is an absolute must
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is comfortable working in a physically and mentally demanding environment. You must thrive on pressure and have the flexibility to adapt
£25,000 - £30,000
28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Pension PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHICTHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK