Mobile AC Engineer – 90% Kent only Cover - £38/42k
My Client we are rapidly growing and looking to expand our hardworking team with experienced, flexible and dedicated Engineers.
The right Air Conditioning Engineer will be dealing with A/C Servicing, Maintenance and Fault finding across numerous sites in Kent carrying out the following works :
- Servicing and maintenance of air conditioning equipment
- Identifying faults and raising reports
- Completing job sheets on our inhouse system
Please note this role is for a Kent engineer however from time to time due to the nature of the contracts you may be asked to attend sites in London. We expect the %split to be 90% Kent and 10% London. Experience:
- F GAS Qualification required
- Minimum qualification level of NVQ Level 2
- ACRIB Registered
- 3 years on site experience
- Knowledge and understanding in Servicing, Maintenance and Fault finding
- Electrical knowledge
Salary and Package:
- Ability to work well both within a team and as an individual
- Ability to work safely at all times
- Proactive approach to working
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- To be able to identify risks or issues that require escalation
- Computer Literature
- Works at pace and able to work to deadlines.
• £38/40K + £2K Van Mobile Allowance
• Company Van and fuel card
• Call out 1 in 7/8 £100 Standby
• 25 days + BH
• Company phone.
The successful candidate should be able to complete a DBS check and Police pass.
Immediate start dates available following successful interview process.