- Based in Kent
- 100 engineers as a company
- There are of cover work is in Kent, West Sussex.
- Projects are Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Industrial, Biomass Farms
- Service, maintenance & Breakdown
- Monday – Friday
- 8am - 5.30pm
- Mobile commercial gas engineer carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown to commercial equipment.
- Must have full commercial gas tickets
Working hours are 8am to 5.30pm you have to work 9hrs before you get paid travel. SALARY & PACKAGE
- £47/50k basic
- Door to Door Travel
- 25 Days Hols + 8 BH
- Van & Fuel Card
- 1 in 4 or 5. £150 paid standby, and then £30 per hour thereafter if called out with a minimum of 3hrs paid.
- Full PPE
- Pension - 5% Employee / 3 % Company
- Phone – or they will pay you an allowance of £10 a month for use of your own.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free phone to counselling, financial advisors, legal advisors