Commercial Gas Engineer - London & Home Counties
- Multi-disciplined Building Services Company based in Cambridge.
- Been operating since for over 60 years.
- Currently employ around 17 engineers.
- 7 in the Commercial Gas Team.
- As a business, they supply service, maintenance & breakdown to Commercial Gas, HVAC, M&E, Plumbing & Fabric equipment to their portfolio of clients.
They are seeking a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join a team of 3 Gas Engineers to work on their Sheltered Housing Contract.
Your area of cover will be London & The Home Counties.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
42.5 Hour Weeks
You will be providing PPMs, Servicing & Repairs to the Commercial Plant Rooms to include all Commercial Gas & HVAC equipment. Working on a range of boilers varying from 35KW – 400KW. MUST HAVES
SALARY & PACKAGE Salary:
- Full Commercial Tickets
- Domestic Tickets are desirable but not essential.
- At least 2 years experience working on Commercial Gas equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
£40,000 Travel Time:
Engineer gives the first 30 minutes each way – everything else is paid. Holidays:
20 Days + 8 Bank Holidays Transport:
Van & Fuel Card Call Out:
1 week in 7 (2 guys on call at same time) with a £100 Retainer. Overtime:
Saturday until 12pm = x1.5. Saturday PM = x2. Sundays & Bank Holidays = x2. Plenty available. PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK