Mechanical Small Works Project Manager £55/60k
My client will consider all ranges of EXP from engineers looking to come off the tools to out and out project manager who is ready to hit the ground running
• Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
• Operating for over 20 years
• Office Based in the Dartford Area, Kent.
• The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties across London & The Home Counties.
• Clients include: High end commercial, Catering & Big FM Companies.
• They carry out predominantly AC, Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Works.
• 45 Engineers within the Service, Maintenance & Small Works Division.
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Small works PM to join the team.
This position will be based at their Crayford office managing a small works and refurbishment division that carries out around £1.2 Million pounds worth of projects each year.
A Typical Project will be a boiler room refurbishment for 100k to a Small Remedial such as a boiler swap for £5,000.00
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record carrying out this job role and come from a Mechanical / HVAC Background.
The ideal candidate will be confident with running jobs from concept to completion.
My client will consider all ranges of EXP from engineers looking to come off the tools to out and out project manager who is ready to hit the ground running.
Duties will include & not be limited to: