Labourer/ Driver – University Campus – Central London
DRIVERS LICENCE REQUIRED
- Monday to Friday 8 till 5pm
- 20 days holidays plus 8 stat
- Overtime available on site
- I am currently representing a well-established building service company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- 4 UK Offices
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
- We are currently looking for 2 labourers/drivers to help the ppm team, maintain all the air conditioning units across the prestigious University College London Campus.
- Your main duties will be to work within the air conditioning team, replacing filters on Air handling units, assisting engineers with general engineering duties.
- The role requires you to use the onsite electric vehicle to also deliver parts and materials to the engineering team across the UCL Campus.
- You will be joining a team of 15 engineers.
- It’s a static role on the UCL Campus but they do cover 130 buildings all within walking distance of our site office and you must have a clean driving licence to use the onsite van.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO SEAN HITCHMAN ON SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK / 020 7932 2800