Mobile Commercial Plumber – Essex & London
SALARY & PACKAGE
An additional hour paid on top each way in travel (£18.22p/h = £182per week)
28 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays) – increases by 1 day per year of service (after the first years service).
Overtime paid at £25p/h
1 in 8 Call out - £100 stand by – if called out, paid at appropriate overtime rates (including D2D Travel)
Van & fuel Card
I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex.
Family run business who take care of their staff.
Established in 1999, they now employ over 30 staff.
Their area of coverage is London and the South East has given them a portfolio of a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic contracts.
On average over the last few years they have been turning over around £10-£15 million.
THE JOB – Plumbing Engineer
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 4.30pm
The Ideal Candidate will be based in Essex.
They are seeking a Multiskilled Plumbing Engineer
This is a mobile position covering London & The Home Counties across their whole portfolio of commercial contracts.
Service, maintenance & breakdown to plumbing & mechanical equipment.
- PPM’s and reactive refits, installation and maintenance of all commercial plumbing.
- Water safety compliance
- Plant room maintenance
- Attend emergency call-out.
- PPM and reactive maintenance of air handling units, ventilation systems
- Water safety compliance (L8)
- Plant room maintenance.
- Fire alarm testing
- Attend emergency callouts
- Ensure all work complies with health and safety guidelines, including carrying out risk assessments.
- Extensive experience in Commercial General Building services /maintenance, including PPMs, emergency lighting, legionella awareness, fire alarm checks, minor electrical works.
- To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with contracts.
- To perform service maintenance tasks as instructed in the Maintenance Manual.
- To respond to call-outs and cover emergencies as required.
- To assist other trades as necessary.
- To enter accurate and regular information onto the Site Manual
- Log Sheets and check that they are correctly located on site ensuring
- that site quality assurance procedures are adhered to and that records associated with PPM & plant are maintained.
- To complete Day Work Sheets & weekly Time Sheets fully and accurately and hand in to the office promptly as instructed and provide reports as required.
- To source parts/part numbers/information as required and communicate to the office/order/collect as required.
- To comply at all times with the policies set out in the Company Handbook.
- To take reasonable care for the health & safety of self and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the Management of the Company regarding any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health & Safety legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with.
- Any other reasonable duties or responsibilities considered appropriate by the Management of the Company.